Katherine and I did Atlanta's Peachtree Heights East Duck Pond Garden Tour today. We toured from about 11 until 2 in a light rain. It was wonderful. The sun would have been nice. But the clouds and rain intensified the green hues I think. At the bottom of the post is my slide show with nearly 80 pictures. They turned out "real good" as we say down here. For fans of French, don't miss the slide show.
The duckpond is a jewel one block from Peachtree Street. People get married on this lawn.
Here is Katherine with designer John Delong. He does insides and outsides. Email me: terry at surf303.com and I'll put you in touch.
There was plenty to make me happy, including these little blue flowers
This is a great composition but I just took the picture:
We'll come back on a warm Atlanta evening for dinner.
This side yard is perfect for a potting locker and table.
Nothing like some orange pop.
Do watch the slide show full screen. These are some of my best pictures.
Thanks so much,
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Videos: Drawing the Classical: The Mouldings and t...
- Graduation Party
- Fresh blogging air
- Brilliant Regent, Inspiring King, Dixon and Pak
- Memorial Day tribute to Jig and Mac
- Pictures from the Castleberry Art Stroll, May 2009...
- Jeff's Shutters
- Pictures from the Duck Pond Garden Tour 2009
- pb&j gallery on a rainy Kirkwood Day
- Duckpond Garden Tour and Modern Atlanta Home Tour ...
- Starter Home $368/square foot
- Dignity on Peachtree
- Mary Mac's - Barometer of Intown Health?
- Lora Groton Rust - Ceramic Designs Studio Show
- Foyers - wasted space, psychologcal boost, or what...
- Robert Neuwirth: The "shadow cities" of the future...
- ▼ May (16)