I'm going the the Shutze Awards Saturday, Feb 12. You should too.
At Emory Hospital this would be good enough.
But it's more important that that.
The Academy of Medicine has 5 five doors, here are 4. Terrace:
The parking lot door. This is quite a composition. What is inside?
The side door.
The front door:
The door at Emory's Harris Hall is grand and comfortable.
The fruity goodness of the Phelan Apartments.
One of the "other" doors to The Villa with my favorite asymmetrical curvy stairs.
Speaking of curves, this mansion's door curves too.
They weren't all so grand and they aren't all still here. The Dwoskin Shops, R.I.P..
Even the least ones were handsome in decay.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Trinity Presbeterian - Ivey & Crook Job #603 1953
- Mayson Chapel, Erratic in an Industrial Park
- Neoclassical Erratics in Decatur and Druid Hills
- Enjoying the 2011 Shutze Awards - Pt. 1, the Magic...
- Man Who Moved the Little Mermaid Talks at Ga Tech
- My Monday Tour with Tips
- Shutze's "Ferst House" is a fairy tale castle.
- A few urns before the Shutze's
- Shutze Doors
- Shutze's "Little Chapel" (1938-39) a cathedral in ...
- Shutze Awards, Feb 12, I'm going, You too, I hope....
- Shutze's High Schools Part 2: North Fulton (1932)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)