Were you there? What a party, what a beautiful bunch of Atlantans.
We hereby award Scott Shuman the first Architecture Tourist Award for Courageous Good Humor at Book Signings on Wa'wm Atlanta Evenings.
Here is Scott Schuman, The Sartorialist at the Hagedorn Foundation Gallery in Atlanta getting job the done.
Here is the back office before it got crowded.
This is early on.
Later the crowd picked up outside.
Iinside they brought the heat.
Many photographers had cameras bigger than my head. I defer to them for the best pictures. So I'll leave you my little slide-show and you can be on your way.
First I want to think folks who said hello to me. To Barry Leach of The Blue Remembered Hills and partner Rory Carlton, to Zenobia Morrow, graphic designer and school bud of my children, to Debbie Chapman who I hadn't seen in like forever, to Marianne Lambert, Swan Coach House curator, consultant and art maven, the folks from The 2econd Floor.
Were you there?
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Artist J.D. McGuire at Flux and Artist Trifecta Ga...
- Cloudy with a chance of dinner from Alon's
- Mourning the entablature, weeping for the 12 foot ...
- I walked the 4 Portman atria today
- The Mansions of Howard Street, Kirkwood, Atlanta
- Pictures from The Sartorialist's (Scott Schuman) v...
- Bloggers Geoff Manaugh, BLDGBLOG, and Nicola Twill...
- Atlanta hosts 3 world class bloggers - Wed 9-15 an...
- Terminus 100 - Skyscraper or Space Communication D...
- Problem with scale - my brain can't process this.
- Atlanta's Downtown First Thursdays ArtsWalk is not...
- Torn Down: Philip Shutze's remodeled Dwoskin offic...
- Paris-based Remed does painting on 11-story Atlant...
- The Crystal Palace Costco at Town Brookhaven
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2009 (179)