This week they removed the windows, kitchen, awnings and I don't know what else. The curtains are still up. They put up the silt fence and the post for temporary electric service.
Next week they will remove the big tree in front and a couple more in the back. They are all overgrown, more dangerous then beautiful, certainly in the way of the new house. From last week:
At the end of this week, weather permitting, the house will be gone.
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Church Street, Lumber City, Georgia
- Teardown week 3 and why they removed the windows
- Construction Costs Down 10-15%?
- Westside Art Walk, September 19, 2009, Atlanta
- Teardown Week 2
- Pent Roofs and Petticoats
- Mary Travers R.I.P.
- Emily Amy Gallery Collage Opening, Cecil Touchon, ...
- It's a Teardown
- David Stephenson Dome Photos at Jackson Fine Art
- Acres of Atlanta Urns
- ▼ September (11)