What a great night: dinner at the Varsity followed by Atlanta Pecha Kucha Night at Octane. Here we are, Rachel, Katherine, Elizabeth, and Terry with our "V" cups.
Greg Nobles and Anne Harper were there:
And Tom Lynch, our next door neighbor, was there too. Who knew?
We made a couple of new friends, trading cameras.
The presentations were great.
Benjamin Flowers - Searching for Arsenal
Ron Lewis aka SeriousRon® - Building a Panda Army
Gene Lee - A Kimchi Quest
Jenny Zhang - Men are Like Fascinating Insects
Philip Rafshoon - In the Community! Outwrite Bookstore & Coffeehouse
Marcia Cohen - Pick a Color....Any Color
Julia B Farill - Hello from RED BIRD INK
Saira Khan - Dearer than the Heavens . . .
David VanArsdale - ATL to NYC
Find out more about ATL to NYC.
Here's my post about the last one: Pecha Kucha Vol 10 at Octane in "Westside" Atlanta, March 8, 2009
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- New Urbanism Lingo?
- You are invited: Epic Design Event, April 29, 2009...
- How Buildings Learn Videos "Flow" episode 1 of 6
- Castleberry Hill Art Stroll April 24, 2009
- Design Road Trip - Georgia Tech Industrial Design
- Atlanta Pecha Kucha Vol 11
- Columns from the old Atanta Trust Company Building...
- Crunch - Trees Fall on Atlanta Homes
- Painted Eggs - Happy Easter
- Rehabbing the Roxy Theater in Buckhead
- Pictures from the 2009 Shutze Awards
- We tour the Troy Peerless Lofts and art show.
- Leila Ross Wilburn
- ▼ April (13)