Saturday, January 19, 2013

Demolition Videos - J.A. McCord Apartments - for the Record Part 1

If I'd known, I'd have gotten there a few of days earlier, gotten some better before pictures. I've left some markers -"here's" - to say something but I don't have much to say. See Part 2.

P2082030-109-7th-Street-Midtown-East-And-North-Facade
It began on December 17, 2012. I got there on December 18: Demolition of 109 Seventh Street Atlanta, the J. A. McCord Apartment 1923 designed by Neel Reid of Hentz, Reid & Adler. It faces Seventh Street but it's just 50 yards from Peachtree. J. Neel Reid: Architect of Hentz, Reid and Adler and the Georgia School of Classicists by William R. Mitchell Jr..



here



 here



here



here



here




here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here


 

See Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive