Saturday, January 19, 2013

Demolition Videos - J.A. McCord Apartments - for the Record Part 2

If I'd known, I'd have gotten there earlier, taken some better before pictures. I've left some markers -"here's" - to say something but I don't have much to say. See Part 1.

2012-12-18-Demolition-109-Seventh-Street-7th-Street-Atlanta-Neel-Reid-1923-J-A-McCord-Apartment-Aerial-5
It began on December 17, 2012. I got there on December 18: Demolition of 109 Seventh Street Atlanta, the J. A. McCord Apartment 1923 designed by Neel Reid of Hentz, Reid & Adler. It faces Seventh Street but it's just 50 yards from Peachtree. J. Neel Reid: Architect of Hentz, Reid and Adler and the Georgia School of Classicists by William R. Mitchell Jr..



here



here



here



here



here



here



here



here

 

See Part 1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive