Demolition of 109 Seventh Street Atlanta, the J. A. McCord Apartment 1923 designed by Neel Reid of Hentz, Reid & Adler. It faces Seventh Street but it's just 50 yards from Peachtree.
"Rumor that this was a Reid design proved correct. First Occupied in 1923." - J. Neel Reid: Architect of Hentz, Reid and Adler and the Georgia School of Classicists by William R. Mitchell.
If you've lived in Atlanta long enough and frequent midtown, you might have caught this out of the corner of your eye.
Which one doesn't belong? Each floor had two, 2 bedroom apartments. This shows the three east side apartments.
- ► 2013 (75)
- "Stop Work" Was a Mistake, Demo Will Continue
- Permit? I Thought YOU Got the Permit
- Winter Light on Kirkwood Centenarians
- On Peachtree You Can't Do It Like This Anymore
- Classical Exuberance for an Enthusiast by an Enthu...
- Ashley Anderson @ACAC with @ybgb, at Corrina's, an...
- They Painted the Gilded Anglel Green
- What is that double-pen saddlebag building in Deca...
- Lost at the M. Rich & Bros. Co. Building and Found...
- We huddled around a print - touring a private coll...
- I wasn't sure what caught my eye on Rocky Ford
- Atlanta's December Home Tours - Better Eat Your Wh...
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (178)