I was just lollygagging on my way home from CVS this afternoon. This just didn't look right. Thank goodness there were no injuries.
(Update on Crane Crunched House 2012-11-28 )
The neighbors had started gathering. It was right in front of us. It was so odd.
The next door neighbor said there was a BIG noise and she grabbed the kids.
The crane was reaching over the house removing a dangerous tree chunk by chuck.
The last chuck didn't cooperate, the chunk that broke the ridge's back.
It's supposed rain tonight.
Some knock on the door.
Boutte Tree has a great reputation in the neighborhood. I know they'll make this right.
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Update on Crane Crunched House
- House Crunched by Crane Today in Morningside
- Browning Courthouse, Tucker, Georgia circa 1860
- Range and Oven kaput after 23 Happy Thanksgivings
- Jewel Box Lobby #3 the William-Oliver Building
- Jewel Box Lobby #2 the W.W. Orr Doctors Building
- Drunk Masonry and How to Compensate
- Jewel Box Lobby - Downtown Atlanta
- Hanging In: Hapeville's Stone Church After a Week ...
- The 13 pictures you are looking at today
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)