They've framed the basement and first floor.
I blogged this one in early May when it was a hole.
The original house R.I.P.
The new one has plenty of bumps, niches and overhangs. It's big and it's deep. This is the neighbor's driveway.
There is going to be a pool! Back to the first picture:
See the where the foundation goes up all the way to the floor joists? I think the pool will be in that big niche.
We'll watch and let you know.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- July 4th Grab Bag: SunTrust Decor, Reid Prize, Ill...
- Delightful Dancing in a wonderful Dump: Noelle Sti...
- 9th Street Teardown - Inevitable Heartbreak
- Three More Mid-Century Modern Days (and nights)
- 4-sights from the 9th
- Michaganer's install "Edge Condition" for Modern A...
- Annette Joseph: "This is where our charm comes in....
- Winners of the MA11 Awesome! Architect Studio Craw...
- Modern Atlanta 11 Lauch Party Report
- Modern Atlanta 11 Kicks off with VIP's
- Teardown Framing
- The Monument on Metropolitan Parkway
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)