Our streak of perfect trees remains unbroken: Virginia Avenue at Inman Middle School.
Some old geezer decorated it.
Our babies on the tree again.
We did some shopping and warehoused the loot in the big room.
The Kepley's Bar-B-Q arrived from High Point.
Loved ones arrived from Denver, Las Vegas, and DC.
From the airport to Yeah! Burger to begin holiday stomach stretching for our BBQ dinner.
A batch of cousins made a Cheerwine run (regular and diet) to Davids' on LaVista. Thanks to David and to Cheerwine Finder.
We got the first puzzle started.
BBQ is served. High Point natives John (center) and Susie Sherrill joined us for the memorable vinegary pork with slaw.
Group picture #1.
More buds, Jasna, Nick, and Emily came over for leftover BBQ.
Massive food preparation activities began (this is the 23rd) with hand crushed mushrooms Portland/Denver style.
We had 50% of our IT staff solving for nutrition.
Massive cooking activity I tell ya' seen here before the elves went to work.
What next? Sweetwater Brewery with hundreds of our best friends.
And fancy meeting you: Cristin joins the Ukraine National Handball Team.
Christmas Eve activities have started. Merry Christmas and more later.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Peninsula Meets Pie - Design Meets Dessert
- Wonderful Christmas chaos at our place and it's ju...
- The Hop ended at Mint Gallery and celebrated the 3...
- More Gallery Hop at Castleberry Hill (and gallery ...
- Frosty, Frozen, Falls today at the Woodruff Park F...
- Artists Terri Dilling and Mark Leibert at Sandler ...
- Oragami by Nate Moore at Emily Amy
- We partied at Sterling Hall, a new mansion on Pace...
- Repairs for Chirstmas guests: My son the Master Ca...
- Bill Lowe Gallery, artist Tom Swanston, & the Peac...
- Demolition Heartbreaker in Virginia-Highland
- They Ran Around the Cemetery!
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2009 (179)