What a great week. On Thursday July 29 Blayne Beacham had her private opening at Artist Trifecta Gallery in Castleberry Hill. Atlanta Bloggers were there in force.
Blayne wrote about it at Blaynes One Thing: "Thank You For Coming to my Opening!"
Amanda Brown leader of Artist Trifecta Gallery wrote about it: "Wonderland Opening and a peek at the Salvador Dali exhibit"
Claire Watkins of Claire Watkins Interior Design wrote about it in High Gloss Blue: "Why do you blog?"
Blayne, surrounded by Capella Kincheloe from A Curated Lifestyle, Laura Green Thome, from L. Green Studios, Blayne of course, Bill Harrison from Harrison Design Associates, Rodolfo Castro from Castro Design Studio.
I didn't get a picture of Helen Young from White Haven or Ally from From the Right Bank.
I thought it was time for Bill to learn about design bloggers so I introduced him to Cristi Holcombe from Charm Home, Niki McNeill from Single Bubble Pop, Christina Ahumada from Just Tri, and Clair Watkins from High Gloss Blue.
Before I move on from Harrison Design Associates, I'd like for you to meet Deborah Harrison, the business and finance principal at HDA.
I know for a fact that Deborah is a major source for Bill's good humor.
That should be enough for any Atlanta blogger but no: Artist Trifecta Gallery has Dali's! And they have art historian, Ted Field to explain Dali, the art, and the techniques.
I learned latter that Atlanta artist Todd Murphy was there too. Mr. Murphy, I regret not meeting you, perhaps another time. I have met one of your extraordinary paintings, one that dominated a reception last November at Astolfi Art.
P.S. Artist Trifecta Gallery is in this beautiful Castleberry Hill warehouse now re-purposed into lofts, galleries, restaurants and more. The old loading dock makes a great porch.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- 35 Galleries in 12 hours Part 6 of 6: Decatur & In...
- 35 Galleries in 12 hours Part 5: Castleberry Hill ...
- 35 Galleries in 12 hours Part 4: Westside
- 35 Galleries in 12 hours Part 3: South of Pharr, P...
- 35 Galleries in 12 hours Part 2 Buckhead Galleries...
- 35 Galleries in 12 hours Part 1: Dogs, Birds, and ...
- Visit Wonderful Whitespace Gallery at Dusk
- Living Walls Opening --> another batch of pictures...
- Hey Ladies: Opening of Atlanta's Living Walls Conf...
- See you at Castleberry Hill Stroll Tonight, Aug 13...
- Burgers, Tots, Melon, and TV for 11
- Blayne, Bloggers, Bill, Ted, Todd, and Dali
- After my epiphany I confessed to the architects
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2009 (179)