We heard about the first holiday tour at Atlanta's Mattress Factory studios so David and I strolled over. Wow and wow again. You can make all these pictures bigger if you want: click on a picture and select "All sizes." The Mattress Factory is one block west of Oakland Cometary on Martin Luther King.
Todd Alexander: Didn't get a picture of Todd but here is part of his studio:
Maxwell Sebastian (right): He had so much to see in each painting that we had to keep looking and looking.
David Huff: Stunning crisp colors. Huge pieces. David has reception this weekend: Opening Reception artist David Huff this Friday, November 20, 7pm-10pm Mattress Factory Lofts 300 MLK JrDr SE Loft 126 Atlanta, GA 30312.
Nabil Mousa built frames while we gasped at his work.
Esteban Patino: Stunning we thought.
Anne Cox with Clark Goodwin (left) and David Kearns (right).
Allison Shockley does encaustics with great gestures.
Tony Hernandez (left) produces his iconic work in a huge studio.
John Folsom: We were very pleased to meet John. We saw his work at an opening last week at White Provision.
David and I like the factory as well as the art. Right outside John Folsom's door: TRAINS.
Here is the truck dock loggia and arbor. Excellent place to hang out.
Not your momma's bathroom:
There are many more pictures. I hope you will enjoy them if you have time to look.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Family Room for Thanksgiving.
- Angel Cannon Chapel Column Capitals
- David Huff paintings at Mattress Factory
- Alexandro Santana artist reception at Besharat
- Atlanta bloggers at Mitchell Gold+Bob Williams boo...
- Mattress Factory Artsts - WOW
- Castelberry Hill Art Stroll - November 13, 2009
- John Folsom, Todd Murphy, and Felice Sharp hosted ...
- Jeff's Shutters #3 - Completed
- Curbside Screen
- Pitts Theology Library, Emory University
- Artists from the Buckhead Art Stroll, November, 20...
- Suzanne Kasler, writes, signs, talks, and parties
- Red Patti - the very thing?
- TK's Jackson Pollock Pickets
- ▼ November (15)