Did everybody know this but me?
My friend Carl, the architect, called today to see if we were flooded. We aren't. I mentioned all the building going on in Morningside right now. He said of course, "If you have the money it's a great time to build."
Well, now I know. Thanks to Carl Bridgers at Holey Associates who has a kind way of making me think I knew it all along.
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Church Street, Lumber City, Georgia
- Teardown week 3 and why they removed the windows
- Construction Costs Down 10-15%?
- Westside Art Walk, September 19, 2009, Atlanta
- Teardown Week 2
- Pent Roofs and Petticoats
- Mary Travers R.I.P.
- Emily Amy Gallery Collage Opening, Cecil Touchon, ...
- It's a Teardown
- David Stephenson Dome Photos at Jackson Fine Art
- Acres of Atlanta Urns
- ▼ September (11)