This was Tuesday, October 25. This was a little house on Amsterdam, an "affordable" for this neighborhood.
There is no way to make this pretty.
It's got that bloodless condemned look.
They'd gotten the hazardous materials out, it's got gravel and the silt fence, the permit box and the signs.
There's no for sale sign. Maybe it's a custom house.
This block of Amsterdam is relatively busy, a cut though from Monroe and Piedmont Park. Quite a few homes have been redone over the years.
There are still many modest ones. They aren't what folks-who-are-able want these days.
Anyway, that was Tuesday.
Today, Wednesday, October 27 is another day.
I'm using my Trello Teardown Tracker to keep up with these.
It will take a while to see the finished product. I could use a little help. If you are interested let me know.
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Dinosaurs, Abe, Maya Kiva, Professorial, Classical...
- Here Tuesday gone Thursday, Teardown on Amsterdam
- An interior designer by defense, interview with Bo...
- Pretty Good Week: Old Music, Bobby, Lions, Squirre...
- Bobby's Big, Big Door and More at the Beacham Part...
- Asteria soundchecks Château de Germolles
- A room with Migraine lighting
- Brickwork with Pinking Shears - Walking Edgewood w...
- Eclectic 21 hours around Atlanta
- My Final Stop: North Avenue Presbyterian Church -...
- gloATL performs "Livers" at Flux 2011
- My 4th Stop: South-View Cemetery - APC Sacred Spac...
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)