I'm going the 2011 Shutze Awards tomorrow, February 12, at the Piedmont Driving Club. You should too. In the meantime a handful of urns from Shutze designed buildings.
This urn "on location" at the Andrew Calhoun House (1919-23) The Pink Castle is not quite as big as a refrigerator.
The Grady High School Urns in 2 by 2 formation.
The stumpy Crawford-Long hospital urns.
There is a whole family of urns living on the Glenn Memorial steeple.
The urns overfloweth at 969 Peachtree, the Peachtree Manor Apartments.
Not exactly an urn a top the Haygood-Hopkins Gate at Emory.
Half an urn is better than none at Harris Hall.
And at the KA House.
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Trinity Presbeterian - Ivey & Crook Job #603 1953
- Mayson Chapel, Erratic in an Industrial Park
- Neoclassical Erratics in Decatur and Druid Hills
- Enjoying the 2011 Shutze Awards - Pt. 1, the Magic...
- Man Who Moved the Little Mermaid Talks at Ga Tech
- My Monday Tour with Tips
- Shutze's "Ferst House" is a fairy tale castle.
- A few urns before the Shutze's
- Shutze Doors
- Shutze's "Little Chapel" (1938-39) a cathedral in ...
- Shutze Awards, Feb 12, I'm going, You too, I hope....
- Shutze's High Schools Part 2: North Fulton (1932)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)