Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you don't mind if we share a little of ours with you.
We had 12 family and 6 guests. Our big room did the job yet again. We moved furniture, brought in 2 more tables, and chairs from everywhere. We had room for more. Mark your calendar.
We honor the folks who brought food.
Grandpa and Grandma and Deb and Dave: 3 pies, deviled eggs and more.
Camden with rhubarb pie and festive turkey ornament thing.
Syd with asparagus casserole.
Don with dressing.
Ryun brought the football and banana bread.
Nick brought the tamales.
We opened the buffet. (32 seconds)
And it got quiet for just a few minutes as we sat down. (14 seconds)
Zella won the Architecture Tourist Prize for "Least Likely to Bloat."
Don won the Archtiecture Tourist prize for "Best Green Balance." It was a pretty plate I tell ya'.
I'll announce all the plating awards in another post.
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- gloATL's Magic "Hinterland" in Downtown Atlanta
- Happy Thanksgiving: The Pictures and Video
- Our Thanksgiving Menu 2010 and our greasy 2009 men...
- Whistling Angels & more at Mason Murer Fine Art
- Reception for Ruth Franklin, Tracy Sharp, & Michae...
- Brunch at the Lunching Pad - Kitsch, Function, Se...
- Beautiful Stair Reinforces My Architectural Optimi...
- Artist Tracy Sharp's opening reception November 12...
- Artists Helen Durant and Corrina Sephora Mensoff -...
- Jon Ciliberto Watercolors Soccer Dads at SWITCH Mo...
- Artist Kathryn Refi under the ceilings at Solomon ...
- Visit Solomon Projects Gallery on Monroe Drive - ...
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (179)