Besharat has built out an additional gallery space and is presenting "onward" in collaboration with Fay Gold beginning March 18. Architecture Tourists will be there. These are pictures from previous shows.
Sculpture by Jean Louis Corby, painting by Andrei Zadorine in the new space at Besharat Gallery.
I did the Castleberry Hill Art Stroll on March 12 and discovered a new, exceptional gallery space. Besharat Gallery moved their Peters Street Framing operation and built Peters Street Gallery with beams, columns, ramps and stars. More intimate than their main space but roomy enough for very large works.
By Sol Halabi
Left: David Farsi
Besharat is an Atlanta treasure. It's rarely open to the public. Best time to visit is during the 2nd Friday ArtStroll at Castleberry Hill.
See you Thursday night? You need to R.S.V.P.?
terry @ surf303.com
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Top-C in Oldies Architecture and Music
- Teardown Paint Tests
- No Duck Pond Garden Tour this year
- Teardown Bones
- Renaissance music in a 21st Century Gothic Chapel ...
- Fay Gold shows in Atlanta's most extraordinary lof...
- Big Art in Castleberry Hill: Hense and "Blue Husky...
- Wow: New Basharat Gallery and collaboration with F...
- Update: Home explosion: The bulb in our Lightolier...
- Photographer Blogger Blayne Beacham shows at TULA
- Decatur City Hall
- What was going on today at the downtown Davison's?...
- I'm re-doing the front door. What would you do?
- Pinkest and Purplest Art Deco in Decatur
- Rail Arts District Studio Cruise 2010 - 300th post...
- 5 for last friday - Music, Planetarium, Galleries,...
- To do list for "Phoenix Flies" March 6 - 20 includ...
- Six Atlanta design bloggers lunch with blues titan...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (179)