Fay Gold's "Onward" showcase at Besharat Gallery. There was big crowd.
Detail from "Museum Of Quigley" by Dan Quigley.
Fay Gold is Atlanta's best known gallery owner and art maven. Besharat Gallery is the most extraordinary loft in Atlanta. It's a home in a gallery, a gallery in a home.
Fay Gold stayed very busy talking with guests. Ms. Gold: We're not worthy.
This is a living room!!!
Folks rest a bit in the living room.
Some of the sculptures danced all night.
Some sculptures looked good in a hat.
Folks were everywhere.
This is the glass walled bathroom.
We met sculptor Debra Fritts. She is second from the left posing with her loyal students and her sculptures.
Artist Corrine Colarusso on the left shares a laugh with Katherine.
Katherine insisted on photographing me with the BIG SHARK but I'm looking pretty dorky.
There are more photos. Enjoy them full screen. You might find someone or some art you know.
- ► 2016 (25)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Top-C in Oldies Architecture and Music
- Teardown Paint Tests
- No Duck Pond Garden Tour this year
- Teardown Bones
- Renaissance music in a 21st Century Gothic Chapel ...
- Fay Gold shows in Atlanta's most extraordinary lof...
- Big Art in Castleberry Hill: Hense and "Blue Husky...
- Wow: New Basharat Gallery and collaboration with F...
- Update: Home explosion: The bulb in our Lightolier...
- Photographer Blogger Blayne Beacham shows at TULA
- Decatur City Hall
- What was going on today at the downtown Davison's?...
- I'm re-doing the front door. What would you do?
- Pinkest and Purplest Art Deco in Decatur
- Rail Arts District Studio Cruise 2010 - 300th post...
- 5 for last friday - Music, Planetarium, Galleries,...
- To do list for "Phoenix Flies" March 6 - 20 includ...
- Six Atlanta design bloggers lunch with blues titan...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (179)