This is a guy thing.
Update: The Stockbridge Emission Center Pusher Car is the winner of the 2009 Henry County Fair Demolition Derby!!
We are very fortunate to have auto mechanics in the family. They don't work for free but we can whine about our cars at family gatherings. From my "man" standpoint, I love the shop, I love the smell, the practicality, the problem solving, and I particularly love the Stockbridge Emissions pusher car.
You have to move dead cars around but tow trucks are expensive. So you need a pusher. Here is the carefully crafted business end:
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Inman Park's Fun Figure Fence
- Faux Painting the Patio
- Before / After
- Shutters? Louvers? Curtains? Heliodons? a video
- Not design - the "pusher car"
- My Kenneth Turner Candle from Cote de Texas has ar...
- Jeff's Shutters #2
- a masterpiece of the highest order...
- We want to live in a tropical/colorful place
- Cote's Kitchen Problem
- Atlanta's Highland Walk Becomes Morningside Villag...
- Happy Independence Day
- A few front doors in Atlanta
- Loft / Art Stroll at Castleberry Point Atlanta
- ▼ July (14)