I commented on "Help Celebrate Cote de Texas' Second Birthday With A Giveaway!" And what do you know, I won: Cote de Texas' Second Anniversary Winners!" Thanks so much.
How about this autographed "Joni Webb" card?
Where to put it? I think it will migrate around the house. I'm almost looking forward to the next power outage to fire this baby up - almost. I think having some folks over for a little candlelight dinner would be better.
I'm not worthy but I am grateful for the candle and for Joni's Cote de Texas Blog.
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Inman Park's Fun Figure Fence
- Faux Painting the Patio
- Before / After
- Shutters? Louvers? Curtains? Heliodons? a video
- Not design - the "pusher car"
- My Kenneth Turner Candle from Cote de Texas has ar...
- Jeff's Shutters #2
- a masterpiece of the highest order...
- We want to live in a tropical/colorful place
- Cote's Kitchen Problem
- Atlanta's Highland Walk Becomes Morningside Villag...
- Happy Independence Day
- A few front doors in Atlanta
- Loft / Art Stroll at Castleberry Point Atlanta
- ▼ July (14)