We cruised through Atlanta's Inman Park today and took some pictures of a great fence belonging to a corner bungalow.
So few designs are fun:
Who lives here? What's it like inside? It's a lot bigger than it looks.
I think a circa 1920's bungalow (might be older) should look it age. The hydrangeas have done their color duty and but continue their work in form, texture, and fading.
But I'm easy to please. This is just one detail on one house on a street you might not even find.
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Inman Park's Fun Figure Fence
- Faux Painting the Patio
- Before / After
- Shutters? Louvers? Curtains? Heliodons? a video
- Not design - the "pusher car"
- My Kenneth Turner Candle from Cote de Texas has ar...
- Jeff's Shutters #2
- a masterpiece of the highest order...
- We want to live in a tropical/colorful place
- Cote's Kitchen Problem
- Atlanta's Highland Walk Becomes Morningside Villag...
- Happy Independence Day
- A few front doors in Atlanta
- Loft / Art Stroll at Castleberry Point Atlanta
- ▼ July (14)