The grand opening party for Castleberry Point lofts was October 23, 2008. Food and drinks were on rooftoop. Here we are at dusk.
A better look at the rooftop lounge. Nice place for a party. The exercise room is up here too.
This is the view down from the rooftop. It's crazy yellow and looked great at dusk.
The Deere Loft's neon sign is nice at eye-level.
Here is the view to the north.
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)
- Catching up: Posts: October 25-26, 2008
- More views from the Grant Building
- 3 sawtooth roofs around Atlanta, one old and two n...
- View from the Silhouette Midtown's 8th floor
- Three funky buildings on Clairmont Road
- From the roof top of Castleberry Point Lofts Octob...
- Catching up: From the weekend of October 18-19, 20...
- Amazing Mosaic on Barnett Street by Donna Pinter
- Zen View: Six Miles from 4th Ward to the Mansion o...
- North Kirkwood at the tracks and Kirkwood Lofts
- A Decatur chruch you'd probably never see
- Views from the Grant Building in downtown Atlanta
- Southside Atlanta: Jonesboro Rd at Lakewood Ave.
- About the Architecture Tourist
- Cape Cod in Ashford Park
- A Recipe for Architectural Charm - Katie Hutchison...
- Brookhaven vernacular
- Yard art in Woodland Hills
- East Lake's Alston House, Meadow Nook
- The biggest chair in Atlanta?
- A Decatur Georgia corner
- Charm in Scottdale, Georgia
- 2008 Castleberry Hill Loft Tour
- ▼ October (23)