It's a weekend of too much for architecture tourists, too much art too.
And I tell ya': It makes me cranky when the stuff I enjoy happens at the same time. I may just stay home and take a nap, watch some football, or both.
The 2012 O4W Tour of homes is Sunday, September 16. It's just one day 12 am-4 pm. The tour features All kinds of places: 5 houses, a loft, a condo, Prince Hall and a rooftop on Freedom Parkway. It costs $20 at the Irwin Street Market Ticket Booth which opens at 10.
The ‘NATURE into URBANISM’ Tour & Design Event is new to me. It kicks off with a reception that includes films and exhibits on Saturday, September 15 from 6 pm - 9 am. The tours are Sunday, September 16 11 am – 4pm. Tickets are $5 and you should get them online. This includes a tour of the Robert Cain design: "Rain Shine House" in Decatur. Every architecture tourist wants to see that.
How are we going to work this thing out?
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Dana Fine Arts by Night
- Prince Hall was a man. Prince Hall Masonic Buildin...
- We want to live on Rainbow Row in the Old Fourth W...
- Steeplejacks do windows in Decatur
- We want to live in a Green Quonset Hut with a Cath...
- Rest in Peace "Mr. Imagination" R.I.P Gregory Warm...
- Two Atlanta Tours September 15-16: "O4W Tour" and ...
- Teardown Heartbreaker Pt. 2 - Floorplan and Before...
- This Teardown Should Break Some Hearts Pt. 1
- My Ponce City Market Tour Report
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)