It's the new Inkaholics on Piedmont at Cheshire Bridge. At Inkaholics you can get a drink, a tattoo, and a haircut.
It's an old bank on a very prominent place atop a hill. You know where.
Several banks then a few a real estate offices made a home there. The style was so familiar it rarely caught the eye. This screams "branch bank."
They painted the brick blue, the trim red and marbleized the columns. It still screams something but not "branch bank."
Now I can see it again.
I don't think they are entirely finished or entirely open. I'll report.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- It preserved more of its original "1914" appearanc...
- Old school dancing in Grant Park
- They tore it down yesterday, a "1930" on Amsterdam...
- What is and who's at the Goat Farm?
- To clad Vuiton in Onyx call Michael Ra at Front In...
- My "Windows on Design" Expedition
- This renovation may not please all tastes
- Architecture Tourist Project: Blogging Ponce de Le...
- 5+1 Teardown Works in Progress
- Teardown work in progress in Virginia Highland.
- Good Week
- Artistic + Good in Math / Jeanne Gang visits Georg...
- Porch and Pumpkins and Penguin
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)