Monday: trick or treat.
Tuesday: Architect Jeanne Gang at Georgia Tech
and warming up for flipper saves at Silverback Park
Wednesday: Art professor Michael Oliveri at Georgia Tech
and Brooke's going away party at Park Tavern
Thursday: a teardown getting some concrete
I don't think we'll miss the old house
Friday: We spotted an empty lot where this little house once stood in Peachtree Hills.
What we'll miss is an opportunity to live in a small house in a great place. This will probably be a 4,500 square foot $1M+ house. I'm sure it will be pretty and nice. It will move the neighborhood demographic up a notch.
On Saturday the Ponce Crush at Beep Beep Gallery.
at Kibbee Gallery
at Young Blood Gallery
Today there will be massive laughs, guffaws, and chortles, were celebrating Zella's birthday. Don't be fooled by her innocent expression or you may be ejecting iced tea though your nose.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- It preserved more of its original "1914" appearanc...
- Old school dancing in Grant Park
- They tore it down yesterday, a "1930" on Amsterdam...
- What is and who's at the Goat Farm?
- To clad Vuiton in Onyx call Michael Ra at Front In...
- My "Windows on Design" Expedition
- This renovation may not please all tastes
- Architecture Tourist Project: Blogging Ponce de Le...
- 5+1 Teardown Works in Progress
- Teardown work in progress in Virginia Highland.
- Good Week
- Artistic + Good in Math / Jeanne Gang visits Georg...
- Porch and Pumpkins and Penguin
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)