Folks are talking about "The Preview Market at Saks Fifth Avenue" part of Trinity School's 30th Spotlight on Art.
Listen: If you want art presented at it best, let Jefferey Lynn Smith (Saks Fifth Avenue, Phipps Plaza, Atlanta) curate it.
Here is Jefferey getting it done:
Steve Penley and Mark Boomershine are in the aisle.
Gregor Turk does restroom icon dishes and lamps too.
The ladies rushed right over after the ball.
Paintings, clay, glass, sculpture for sale benefit Trinity School.
Vases and bowls galore displayed and lit to perfection.
There are wonderful things at all price points.
If you know me, you'll understand why I got misty-eyed over these, happy tears you understand.
But with Mark Boomershine's superhero clocks nearby who could weep for long?
So get out to Saks at Phipps and enjoy this show Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 10:00 am until Monday, February 7 at 9:00 pm. The Architecture Tourist army moves at dawn. It's free and there is plenty of parking.
The Artists Market itself runs from January 31 – February 5, 2011 at Trinity School and will feature original art by 350 artists.
And let Jefferey curate whatever you've got.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Shutze's Goddard Chapel at Grady Hospital
- Preview: Shutze's Uncanny Little Chapels
- Butch's Beautiful Bowls at Swan Coach House Galler...
- The Tragic Poet, the Fontana Piccola, the Faun
- Stained Glass: 2 churches, 2 chapels, 3 organs and...
- Dashboard Co-Op Throws a Big Art Party
- I'm not worthy - Stylish Blogger Award - but they ...
- Pool House Classical on Krog Street - Really?
- A snowy time-lapse & pictures at our place
- Stained Glass Sunday - Tiffany, Downing et al.
- The Trinity Preview Market at Saks Rocks
- National I-house is getting a modern T-Bone in Dec...
- Sunny at St. Charles and Highland with dog
- Tiny, wonderful Va-Hi garden with pink pigs
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)