I think Bill designed this space for the tree but forgot to tell us. I mean: don't architects design for Christmas Trees? Even for wreaths on the door?
We'd struggled for years with tree placement, moving furniture and big ficus trees, blocking the TV, everything. Then Gordon said, "Why don't you put it over there?" Gordon is right about everything, especially this time.
Returning the corner to normal life is a snap.
It was a little green for a while.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Shutze's Goddard Chapel at Grady Hospital
- Preview: Shutze's Uncanny Little Chapels
- Butch's Beautiful Bowls at Swan Coach House Galler...
- The Tragic Poet, the Fontana Piccola, the Faun
- Stained Glass: 2 churches, 2 chapels, 3 organs and...
- Dashboard Co-Op Throws a Big Art Party
- I'm not worthy - Stylish Blogger Award - but they ...
- Pool House Classical on Krog Street - Really?
- A snowy time-lapse & pictures at our place
- Stained Glass Sunday - Tiffany, Downing et al.
- The Trinity Preview Market at Saks Rocks
- National I-house is getting a modern T-Bone in Dec...
- Sunny at St. Charles and Highland with dog
- Tiny, wonderful Va-Hi garden with pink pigs
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)