Yes really. Well no, it's actually in Inman Park Village but it's as close to Krog Street as any other. It's new and way better than it needs to be.
The shape is irresistible to me, a tiny Greek temple. The giant architrave, the details, the chimney cutting through the roof. Rings my bell, I tell ya'.
It's a beauty. Greek revival? Craftsman? Have a look next time you are at Rathbun's Steakhouse. I must return for a closer look and a better picture.
Krog Street may have the highest personality/block ratio in Atlanta. Am I wrong? This is a block from the pool.
View Larger Map
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Shutze's Goddard Chapel at Grady Hospital
- Preview: Shutze's Uncanny Little Chapels
- Butch's Beautiful Bowls at Swan Coach House Galler...
- The Tragic Poet, the Fontana Piccola, the Faun
- Stained Glass: 2 churches, 2 chapels, 3 organs and...
- Dashboard Co-Op Throws a Big Art Party
- I'm not worthy - Stylish Blogger Award - but they ...
- Pool House Classical on Krog Street - Really?
- A snowy time-lapse & pictures at our place
- Stained Glass Sunday - Tiffany, Downing et al.
- The Trinity Preview Market at Saks Rocks
- National I-house is getting a modern T-Bone in Dec...
- Sunny at St. Charles and Highland with dog
- Tiny, wonderful Va-Hi garden with pink pigs
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)