Monday, May 24, 2010
There Is Still So Much We Don't Know About The Rites Of Spring
At Mason Murer Fine Art, paintings by C. Dawn Davis kept pulling me back. The colors are ocean deep; the subjects mysterious but witty. Above is just a detail.
Here is the whole "There Is Still So Much We Don't Know About The Rites Of Spring" thing. Click it so see it bigger.
To the left it Ms. Davis' "Playing Possum."
Even from a distance amidst other extraordinary art, the blue and the symmetry of Rite of Spring (far left) caught my eye.
More from Mason Murer later.
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Jig writes about Niles Raymond Siebert, lost over ...
- Silas Durant's realist paintings forget about time...
- Rooms with views without rooms or views by Karen a...
- There Is Still So Much We Don't Know About The Ri...
- Formal + Scruffy at CNU - Garden Growing Wild
- Mason Murer curates Peters Street Gallery
- Artist Trifecta Gallery
- Curators, Cooks, Calligraphers and Bloggers on a F...
- Your Head is Full of Stars
- Mothers' Day on the porch is not for the serious.
- Sara Schindel's assemblages on Bennett Street
- Barbara Olsen's charming folk art at Anne Irwin Fi...
- To do in Atlanta Thursday May 6, Art & Architectur...
- Blue enough?
- Church Mansions of Druid Hills
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2009 (179)