A vine with yellow and red flowers, and plant with thorny leaves, blue berries, and a few bright red leaves.
These two survive on a steep Georgia hillside next to my house. English Ivy, Poison Ivy, and Kudzu share the space. In the spring they surprise us.
The vine is a doll.
The bush is just weird. It has thorny leaves and blue berries.
But it's these red leaves that catch the eye.
They grow on this bank. I doubt anyone planted them.
Thanks for your help.
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Arks of Barks from Barry Gregg Clayworks
- They've painted the tear-down BUT..
- Omar Richardson's Woodcuts at Wm Turner Gallery
- What are these 2 Atlanta plants?
- Teardown get it's paint and a new teardown tease
- We want to live in this playhouse
- Shutze house is "Full of Stars"
- Entrance Pictures from "Buckhead in Bloom" April 1...
- "Spem in alium" and Ely Cathedral: Oldies Architec...
- Inman Park's War Streets
- Architecture, stained glass, organ tour at Druid H...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (179)