The trash cans were full but I've never seen any people there. I felt like a pioneer. My friend Jerry Phillips (R.I.P) used the live in some apartments there. Not in the Pershing Point apartments but just south of them in the same block. I'd love to find a picture.
It's a park
with free parking.
Quite well landscaped and cozy.
The leaning tree is charming.
Folks don't think much about WW1 these days.
The benches list the battlefields.
The Pershing Point Apartments were once here.
Looking north to the curvy Ivesco Building. Buck Crook's Rhodes Center is the modest white building on the left. Rhodes Hall is just behind.
The silhouette has a silhouette.
I guess he's looking at the Mastermind thinker dude.
The Winnwood Apartments is a reminder of the classic days of Pershing Point architecture.
South on Peachtree towards Colony Square and the Reid House.
South on West Peachtree towards Atlantic Center.
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)
- Mosaics on Highland View in Virginia Highlands
- Red Adorondak chairs in Sherwood Forrest.
- Tudor high style in a small house
- Zen View - Atlantic Center from Peachtree and Elli...
- Greek revival: an Emory Theater and a Brookhaven d...
- The university gothic baseball statdium at Ogletho...
- Curvy, red-roofed beauty in Morninside
- Pershing Point Park as a park and destination?
- Zen Views - Colony Square from the inside out.
- Bill Harrison homes in the neighborhood
- The Buckhead skyline from Lenox Square
- Metalwork - Atlanta Appeals Courthouse
- Opening Party for Atlanta's Barnett Street Mosaic ...
- New facade imitates old on Drewry and Greenwood
- Krog Street's other bridge
- Zen View from the Healy Building rotunda
- House with swags in Decatur
- Great Atlanta Corners - Peachtree Street at 14th S...
- Catching up November 8-9, 2008
- Yellow! The Palm Lion house and a modest East Atla...
- Vernacular in north Henry County, Fairview at Bond...
- Zen View north from Ward Lake Road and Linecrest, ...
- 9th Street Midtown charm
- 3 Modest moderns: Ansley Park, Morningside, Loring...
- Highland Avenue's Rainbow Row
- Catching up on posts for November 1-2, 2008
- Home on "Old" Stagecoach Road in Ellenwood Georgia...
- Zen View: Downtown Atlanta from Moreland Avenue an...
- Red Bridge Over Ormewood Avenue in Grant Park Atla...
- Zen View at Emory, Houston Mill at Clifton Road
- The railroad bridge on Ponce de Leon at Sears, For...
- ▼ November (31)