Sunday, March 8, 2015

Payscape's Work-space: a Pup and a Totem Mural, Terry's Tiny Tour


Our fourth stop was Payscape Advisors. The motif is orange and red from the office dog to the Totem Mural. The plan is a shotgun single axis enfilade. The day-lighting is clerestory. You'd never guess from its warehouse - light industrial disguise.



Hypepotamus and Architecture Tourist are teaming to tour tech work-spaces and to meet the cool folks who work there.


20150219_140918
It's pretty nice outback.

Thanks Payscape and my fellow traveler Trish Whitlock. Editor at Hypepotamus.

More to come.


2 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. architecture and structural engineering, a space frame or space structure is a truss-like, lightweight rigid structure constructed from interlocking struts سازه های فضایی

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive