Thursday, November 17, 2011
My "Windows on Design" Expedition
"Windows on Design" is a project by Atlanta's Design Collective. "It pairs one Showroom window with a Designer to create a one-of-a-kind window display."
I headed out with my trusty maps. I had no hope of capturing these displace with my camera, so I made it all about me. After all, there was prize.
On the west.
Verde Home featured Liquid Design Studios and it looked good enough to eat.
Jennifer Schwartz Gallery & Balance Design looked great in the rain.
Redefined Home Boutique & New Mood Design did a bed and a dress.
I headed east.
At Regalo Antiques, Taylor Galen Workroom with Charm Home Design pushed all the eclectic buttons.
At Robuck and Company, Mill and Forge showed a metal table with beautiful reclaimed wood.
Rebecca Keller built a studio / map room at Beau Holland.
Jenn Ryan Designs built a dining room inside Moattar.
Congratulations and thanks to all.
Thanks to Regalo Antiques for sending me this picture.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- It preserved more of its original "1914" appearanc...
- Old school dancing in Grant Park
- They tore it down yesterday, a "1930" on Amsterdam...
- What is and who's at the Goat Farm?
- To clad Vuiton in Onyx call Michael Ra at Front In...
- My "Windows on Design" Expedition
- This renovation may not please all tastes
- Architecture Tourist Project: Blogging Ponce de Le...
- 5+1 Teardown Works in Progress
- Teardown work in progress in Virginia Highland.
- Good Week
- Artistic + Good in Math / Jeanne Gang visits Georg...
- Porch and Pumpkins and Penguin
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)