Too much to blog so I'm just hinting:
Rhodes Hall is a blog post all in itself from my Phoenix Flies tour.
Here is blogger Capella Kincheloe (A Curated Life Style) - with Neel Reid prize winner, architect Clay Rokicki. Clay's eyes blink faster than the speed of flash. This is another post in the mill.
The Ponce Crush Gallery Stroll was Saturday. It needs a whole post to itself. Matt Relkin's control of 3 shades of pink at Beep Beep Gallery mesmerized me.
More Phoenix Flies tours touring...
The Catholic Shrine of the Immaculate Conception has the Apostles on the ceiling...
and stained glass.
Today more Pheonix Flies touring at Peachtree Christian Church.
This is just the ceiling. Thanks so much for the tour.
What about Amos?
We hung out at his Rhodes Hall Castle on Peachtree Street.
If all goes well I'll see you at 12:30 p.m. for the Phoenix Flies tour of First Church of Christ, Scientist.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Clay Rokicki - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, 2010
- Cara Cummins - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, 2001
- The "Piedmont" Pipes are in St. Paul UMC - Phoenix...
- Phoenix Flies Recap #7 - Inman Park United Methodi...
- Phoenix Flies Recap #6 - First Church of Christ, S...
- Architecture Tourist: Phoenix Flies Recap #5 - Swi...
- Phoenix Flies Recap #4 - All Saints Episcopal Chur...
- Phoenix Flies Recap #3 - Central Presbyterian
- Phoenix Flies Recap #2 - St. Paul
- Phoenix Flies Recap #1 - East Lake
- Peachtree Christian Church tour for Phoenix Flies
- Grant Mansion Tour for Phoenix Flies
- Shrine of The Immaculate Conception for Phoenix Fl...
- Rhodes Hall After All These Years
- Stonehenge is a Mansion and a Church on Ponce
- Bursting here: Clay, Capella, Crush, Churches, and...
- The Fish Abides - a Buckhead Cruise
- This Building was Condemned
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)