As we finished our tour of Central Presbyterian Church, folks were replacing bulbs and cleaning the chandeliers.
They are way up there. The feeling is light and airy, the composition is delicate.
From the balcony you can see how elaborate the the chevaliers are.
Thank goodness, they can crank them down to work on them safely.
I caught this one swinging and getting a cleaning in this 21 second video. See the up lights?
The up lights produce a pleasing effect I think.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Clay Rokicki - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, 2010
- Cara Cummins - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, 2001
- The "Piedmont" Pipes are in St. Paul UMC - Phoenix...
- Phoenix Flies Recap #7 - Inman Park United Methodi...
- Phoenix Flies Recap #6 - First Church of Christ, S...
- Architecture Tourist: Phoenix Flies Recap #5 - Swi...
- Phoenix Flies Recap #4 - All Saints Episcopal Chur...
- Phoenix Flies Recap #3 - Central Presbyterian
- Phoenix Flies Recap #2 - St. Paul
- Phoenix Flies Recap #1 - East Lake
- Peachtree Christian Church tour for Phoenix Flies
- Grant Mansion Tour for Phoenix Flies
- Shrine of The Immaculate Conception for Phoenix Fl...
- Rhodes Hall After All These Years
- Stonehenge is a Mansion and a Church on Ponce
- Bursting here: Clay, Capella, Crush, Churches, and...
- The Fish Abides - a Buckhead Cruise
- This Building was Condemned
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)