Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Architecture Tourist: Phoenix Flies Recap #5 - Swinging Chandeliers

As we finished our tour of Central Presbyterian Church, folks were replacing bulbs and cleaning the chandeliers.

P1080724-2011-03-17-Central-Presbytrian-Church-Phoenix-Flies-Balcony-false
They are way up there. The feeling is light and airy, the composition is delicate.

P1080729-2011-03-17-Central-Presbyterian-Church-Phoenix-Flies-Sanctuary-Chandalier
From the balcony you can see how elaborate the the chevaliers are.


Thank goodness, they can crank them down to work on them safely.


I caught this one swinging and getting a cleaning in this 21 second video. See the up lights?

P1080710-2011-03-17-Central-Presbyterian-Church-Phoenix-Flies-Sanctuary-Ceiling
The up lights produce a pleasing effect I think.

2 comments:

  1. I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…Chiropractic Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice website. I just finished mine and i was looking for some ideas and your website gave me some.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive