It may be the biggest chair in greater Atlanta. As you drive by the chair looks just right. It's in the scale of these amazing columns. (GENTRY-McCLINTON HOUSE 1974, designated: Landmark Building Exterior October 14, 1989)
It requires a second look. Thanks for the humor, so rare in architecture.
Fourth flag food: Michelle's special cupcakes. She can make cupcakes do anything.
With strawberries and blueberries. Some years this cake so so good it brings tear to your eyes.
Happy 4th of July.
P.S. Belly's (Fleeman's) red white and blue spring chairs celebrate the 4th all year long.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Carnegie Cornice Completed.
- Kirkwood Firehouse Mosaic by Deanna Sirlin
- 1:45 slip though my fingers again and again
- Historical Concepts' work-live studio
- Quant la doulce jouvencelle - medieval letters and...
- Tiny modern house critiqued in a supurb video
- Bloggers meet, stroll, win in Castleberry Hill.
- Our 4th party births a baby, kind of...
- Happy 4th: biggest chair in Atlanta, flag food and...
- How to move from Home Park to Morningside?
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2009 (179)