I teased you a bit last week with half a picture from Buckhead in Bloom tour 2010. How could an entrance be any better than this? I can't show you; but what's inside feels just as good.
It's a smallish house, up a hill, in the woods. This is the backside, the angle encloses a little patio. I hope you can imagine those big beautiful windows from the inside and the French doors open for a party.
If you click here, you'll get a nearly full screen view.
The street-side view doesn't reveal it's secrets. I had no idea.
This was built as playhouse for one of the great Buckhead estates.
We'd be happy to live in this playhouse, the smallest house on the tour.
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Arks of Barks from Barry Gregg Clayworks
- They've painted the tear-down BUT..
- Omar Richardson's Woodcuts at Wm Turner Gallery
- What are these 2 Atlanta plants?
- Teardown get it's paint and a new teardown tease
- We want to live in this playhouse
- Shutze house is "Full of Stars"
- Entrance Pictures from "Buckhead in Bloom" April 1...
- "Spem in alium" and Ely Cathedral: Oldies Architec...
- Inman Park's War Streets
- Architecture, stained glass, organ tour at Druid H...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (179)