Hooked on Houses is hosting her "Hooked on Fridays" blog party; I hope y'all will click here and have look. Today, I'm hooked on this porch, never seen one like it. P.S. to Atlantans: Hope to see you at the Castleberry Hill Art Stroll this Friday, August 28.
It's on a shady corner lot in one of the most charming neighborhoods in Decatur, Georgia. Your Architecture Tourist host drives by once a week. Now it's for sale; click here for the listing. The porch is cool but it's in keeping with the rest of the house. There is a private patio out back.
They keep the lamps on. Nice weathered awning. Perfect corner column. No climbing to the front door, just a couple of steps.
My favorite kind of lawn: No grass. It's too shady anyway.
Thanks to Hooked on Houses' "Hooked on Fridays" blog party.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Pictures from the Castleberry Art Stroll, August 2...
- Porch with lamps, sconces, curtains, and a mirror
- Make a screen into a wall hanging
- An Argentine Tours Atlanta - Thanks Norberto
- (No?) Crying in Design?
- Touring Georgia's Railroad Terminals
- Use Colorsuckr to extract colors from web pictures...
- Making a headboard from a screen - with "mirrors"
- ▼ August (8)