I'd always wanted to see the view from White Provision. Thanks to Denise Jackson and her Emerging Art Scene and White Provision we can.
Among many other things, Denise puts on events that feature art, food and tours.
This is what it's like to enter the southern most penthouse. It's on a corner with windows on 3 sides, balconies on 2 sides. 40 seconds.
Here is a tour from the guest room to the master.
This is the panorama from the east facing penthouse, just amazing. I'm afraid your cameraman has to work to do on steadiness.
It was wonderful to meet Lance Carlson who is not only an artist, not only an architect/partner at Carlson & Mosley Architects, he reads the blog. And I know he really reads it because he answered the secret question.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- View from White Provision Penthouses & meeting La...
- A Temple on Clapboards, a Temple on Shingles
- Bunny Cake Boss
- 3 Hapeville Victorians and meeting Al Dellinger
- Hapeville - 2 blocks with a Shutze - update
- We're doing Buckhead in Bloom this weekend, you sh...
- Mini-Architecture Tour with Eileen Drennen
- Ormewood Gem
- Lecturing, marching, seranading, and feeding the a...
- The Hinman gets a $9.5M reno and throws a big part...
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)