The Hinman open was one-of-kind event and I have a bit more to show you.
You enter into this vestibule and gasp as you look out into the high-bay.
But the night started with lectures, explanations, recognitions, praise, and gratitude.
Lot's of folks to thank.
Nader Tehrani showed antecedents to the spiral stair.
Historic preservation requires much analysis. They saved the windows and retrofitted them with thermal glass.
Did P.M. Heffernan see these?
Then we marched.
The brief serenade sounded great in the room.
Behind the guillotine doors lay the gallery where we found mini-cupcakes and white chocolate covered strawberries.
The cupcakes didn't last all night. Hungry students inhale this stuff.
We leave but the "architorture" continues in ever-lit labs.
Thanks goodness the Hinman inspires.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- View from White Provision Penthouses & meeting La...
- A Temple on Clapboards, a Temple on Shingles
- Bunny Cake Boss
- 3 Hapeville Victorians and meeting Al Dellinger
- Hapeville - 2 blocks with a Shutze - update
- We're doing Buckhead in Bloom this weekend, you sh...
- Mini-Architecture Tour with Eileen Drennen
- Ormewood Gem
- Lecturing, marching, seranading, and feeding the a...
- The Hinman gets a $9.5M reno and throws a big part...
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)