Thanks to this post from feed growth blog by Atlanta's Digital Scientists, I've learned about ColorSuckr. If you can find the URL of a picture, ColorSuckr will extract the colors and help you do a color scheme. It's a free web application.
I've used the stand-alone program "ColorSchemer" for years. It has been very valuable. The ColorSchmer website has boatloads of great palates.
Do you know about ColourLovers. It's more than I can handle.
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Pictures from the Castleberry Art Stroll, August 2...
- Porch with lamps, sconces, curtains, and a mirror
- Make a screen into a wall hanging
- An Argentine Tours Atlanta - Thanks Norberto
- (No?) Crying in Design?
- Touring Georgia's Railroad Terminals
- Use Colorsuckr to extract colors from web pictures...
- Making a headboard from a screen - with "mirrors"
- ▼ August (8)