Click on the pictures to see them in Flickr. The slide show in full screen is pretty good.
We started the September Castleberry Hill Art Stroll at the extraordinary Besharat Gallery on Peters Street. Here is work from Merab Gagiladze.
Adam Thomas at the Granite Room.
Jacquelyn Gleisner with her "Yellow Wallpaper" at Cartel Studios.
Here is a some detail, there is stitching in there:
We'd met C.A. Coleman at the May Stroll:
Kevin Bongang's "Insane In The Membrane" is touching and disturbing.
At Krause Gallery:
The Art House Co-op features collaborative shows:
Gallery Stokes featured an opening for Gyun Hur
We had a great time. Here is the auxiliary with Adam Thomas in the Granite Room: Katherine, Laura, Douglas, Nina.
The September Stroll will be at the same time as the 2009 Castleberry Hill Loft Tour - Sept 26 & 27, which makes it extra good for Architecture Tourists. Beginning in October the strolls will be on the 2nd Fridays.
P.S. If you in the neighborhood, check out No Mas and ring their gargantuan wind chime:
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Pictures from the Castleberry Art Stroll, August 2...
- Porch with lamps, sconces, curtains, and a mirror
- Make a screen into a wall hanging
- An Argentine Tours Atlanta - Thanks Norberto
- (No?) Crying in Design?
- Touring Georgia's Railroad Terminals
- Use Colorsuckr to extract colors from web pictures...
- Making a headboard from a screen - with "mirrors"
- ▼ August (8)