These Atlanta teardowns mostly South of Buckhead are done There are more of these than ever in the intown neighborhoods. Somebody's got some money. The spec houses sell fast, most before they are complete. A few of these are custom designs.
One was a poptop:
Lenox Park (Morningside)
Winnona Park Decatur
Argonne Forest, Buckhead
- ► 2014 (73)
- Gordon Stringer, Friend, Designer, R.I.P.
- Jaw Drop: Emory's new Marble Clad Brumley Bridge i...
- Nine Teardowns Done
- Let's Help Save This Capital View 1903 Victorian D...
- Eyesore on Ponce has Burned and is Even Worse
- De-Marbling the I.M. Pei on Ponce and baring St. P...
- Clifton Ridge - Druid Hills' Slippery Slope
- End of the Groovy Oval Brise Soleil?
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)