Rocky Ford proper isn't on Highway 17. We turned southwest on Rocky Ford Road and drove just past the railroad tracks where we found City Hall.
On Rocky Ford Road the buildings are close to the street.
Rocky Ford Baptist is right on the sidewalk. It feels good.
This big old house is right out there for us to enjoy.
There's a handful of elegant small houses along the tracks.
We spoke to the police officer. He could not have been nicer.
Downtown Rocky Ford has been on HGTV's reZONED. Greta Newton bought downtown Rocky Ford.
Greta Newton has a blog - best blog quality to town size ratio I've ever seen.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- Road Trip 16: Riddleville Georgia's 1917 Corner Be...
- Road Trip 15: Tiny Bartow Georgia is Imagible, Leg...
- Road Trip 13: In the Middle of Midville Georgia
- Road Trip 12: We Missed Most of Millen Georgia but...
- Road Trip 11: Scarboro, Georgia's Perfect Terminat...
- Road Trip 10: Rocky Ford, Georgia
- Road Trip 9: Oliver, Georgia the Beautiful Speed T...
- Road Trip 8: Guyton Georgia the Beautiful
- Road Trip 7: Pulaski Georgia's Roadside Yellow Far...
- Road Trip 6: Everything's Better in Metter Georgia...
- Road Trip 5: Dublin's Grey Church, Brick Church, a...
- Road Trip 4: Adele Theater in Eatonton, Georgia.
- Road Trip 3: Shady Dale City Hall and Providence B...
- Road Trip 2: Pink House Between Newborn and Shady ...
- Road Trip 1: Covington First Methodist's Open Stee...
- We Saw Savannah on Sunday with Sore Knees a Sip an...
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)