On my way into town on Dekalb Avenue yesterday I stopped on the connector bridge. Was there somebody up there?
Yep, there he is. Read more on the tower below.
The tower is 300 feet tall.
Looks like they've just lifted a panel.
Unhooking the left.
Walk it over.
There you go.
I hope he's taking some pictures.
Corey Tower to be transformed into giant digital sign that will be Atlanta's most glorious landmark forever and ever Max Blau for Creative Loafing
Structure of the Week: The Corey Tower Rebecca Burns for Atlanta Magazine
At Last! Corey Tower's Digital Billboard Has Arrived From Utah Kimberly Turner for Curbed Atlanta
P.S. Say Hello on the Modern Atlanta Home Tour. I'm docent at Oakview on Saturday morning and at Welbourne on Sunday morning.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- Five Atlanta Architects Build Their Own Homes
- Sabine Woman by Dorothy Berge is BACK and I'm GLAD...
- Field Guide to 18 Southeastern Arts Presenters - T...
- Meet Mike Lydon, Learn Tactical Urbanism in Sweet ...
- Quick Takes: 11 Moderns on Modern Atlanta's 2014 T...
- Dude Working WAY UP THERE on Corey Tower
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)