Sunday, December 15, 2013

Guest Curating: I Blogged a Week on the Burnaway Tumblr

Merry Christmas.

Today ends my week as guest curator on the Burnaway Blog. I'd be grateful if you went over and had a look. If you do Tumblr, maybe you can do some reblogging. If you've never seen Tumblr - well - this is your chance.

I did 28 little Tumblr posts over there, go see.



Burnaway is an online arts magazine here in Atlanta. The Burnaway folks help make Atlanta a more interesting place. It's where I go for my to-do list.

P1130177-2011-07-24-Burnaway-Court-13-Films-Grant-Park-Elem-Hall-Signs-Burnaway

"BURNAWAY is an Atlanta-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing critical coverage and dialogue about arts in Atlanta and the Southeast since 2008."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive