I'd say wanderlust ATLANTA is THE online travelogue for Atlanta except "travelogue" isn't quite enough. Wanderlust is both a guide and an homage to great places right under out nose.
Here's Travis, blogger at wanderlust ATLANTA in the back yard of the Atlanta Preservation Center.
I met Travis online via his blog. We finally met in person at the First Church of Christ Scientist on March 8, 2011 for the Phoenix Flies tour. We've crossed path many times since online (I read every post) and in person when I'm lucky.
Here's the Interview: Terry Kearns, Architecture Tourist. We had a great time walking Charles Allen taking pictures for the interview.
Here are the questions:
- Why Architecture Tourist? How did you get started and what keeps you blogging?
- What’s your favorite aspect of the architecture discipline and why?
- If you could create a city block of existing Atlanta buildings, what would that block include?
- As a preservationist, what call-to-action do you feel is most important in saving Atlanta’s architectural history?
- You created a “Stained Glass Bucket List” for the 10th Anniversary of the Atlanta Preservation Center’s “Phoenix Flies” tours. Details?
Thanks Travis, see you around and at wanderlust ATLANTA.