Architecture tourists go sightseeing on Murphy Avenue. It's part of the industrial corridor that borders Fort McPherson, Sylvan Hills, Adair Park, West End.
There is plenty to see.
By and large, they made the street fronts attractive.
Folks are repurposing many of these sturdy buildings. This is Bella Cuccina corporate HQ.
I wonder if Atlanta Time Machine can find a picture of this in it's prime.
This ruin fronts nine acres.
There are some storefront churches.
This could be anywhere in Georgia.
If you are here at the right time, there are yummy smells.
Lifecycle Building Center lives here, they recycle building products and you can follow them on Faceboook.
Amazing. Tax records say this was built in 1966. It's on 3 acres.
There's much more to Murphy Avenue.
Want to tour Murphy? Let's go.
View Larger Map
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- Interesting and Miserable Drive: 11 Miles of Autom...
- Murphy Avenue for Folks Who Enjoy Industrial
- Two Fine Open Houses. One 2,018 square feet. One 4...
- Great New Modern on a Great Atlanta Street - Charl...
- We're Losing a Tall Atlanta Landmark
- Teardown Complete in Inman Park - Bravo
- Hypepotamus Party under the Ballroom in the Biltmo...
- ▼ May (7)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)