Is this Atlanta's only twisted chimney?
I don't think you can see this from the street even when the leaves are gone.
I found myself in the house next door.
I glanced out of the window to see this.
I'll bet you can't guess where. But you are welcome to try. Hint: it's not a Buckhead mansion; it's not even a mansion.
I couldn't get a good shot of the whole thing.
I love the enthusiasm.
But few will ever see it.
Do you know of other twisted chimneys?
- ► 2014 (62)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Visualizing Atlanta's "Golden Age" Architects - An...
- Slow down for Big Art on Dekalb Avenue
- Free: Thursday Aprl 26 Robert Craig, author of The...
- Liking Painted Floors, Here are 4
- Follow the Outspoken Outing of Oakhurst Teardowns
- Saturday Walk: Starfish, Reid, Crook, Scogin, Dixo...
- Atlanta's Only Twisted Chimney?
- Stained Glass At Risk - an Assessment at St. Antho...
- Dancing the gallery - gloATL at ACAC
- The only one I care about will soon be a gonner
- The Bluff: when you feel too optimistic or too pe...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)